US Tourist Visa

USA Visa Application Services

Flying to the United States as a tourist? Click 'Start Application' to get started on a Visa for the United States of America.

US Tourist Visa

Important Travel Document Information – Please Read

If you are looking for for a short term visit (E-Visa, ESTA, Visa Waiver) to America then you can start on this site by clicking ‘Start Application‘ and choose ‘ESTA: Visitor Visa Waiver’. 

If you are looking for a longer term visa please select the relevant option on the form or call us for advice. The Electronic System for Travel Authorization may be referred to as the following by the Airline you are traveling with:

  • E-Visa
  • ESTA
  • Visa Waiver

If this is on your travel documentation then click ‘Start Application‘ to complete your pre-application.

What is an ESTA? Do I Need a Full Tourist Visa?

The visa waiver program, also known as an ESTA (Electronic System For Travel Authorization) is a online document that allows an individual to travel as a tourist to America without the need for a ‘full visa’.
The application is completed online and if you are approved the travel authorization is electronically linked to your passport. Citizens of the Visa Waiver Program are eligible to apply for an ESTA. You can view the full list of Visa Waiver countries here. You may visit the USA for up to 90 days at a time for up to 2 years or until your passport expires, whichever is first. You can view the full list of FAQ’s here.
If you are making multiple applications, each member of your party must submit an individual application. Once you submit an application, it will go through our 8 point check to ensure there will be no issues with your authorization. Sometimes it can take up to 72 hours for an application to receive a determination but you will be kept up to date from the moment your application is submitted.
You will receive all updates via the email you provide on your application and our phone lines are open 9am-5pm (GMT+0) if you have any queries.

What is an ESTA? Do I Need a Full Tourist Visa?

Applications on

You are guaranteed a professional and pleasant experience by applying for visa through us. Our easy 3 step process allows you to apply stress free and receive your visa travel authorization ready for your visit to the USA. As well as our optimised process you can also look forward to the following benefits:

✅ Easy To Fill In Form
✅ Expert & Reliable Customer Care / Support
✅ Application Revision Governed by In-House Solicitor
✅ Free Correction of Mistakes
✅ Secure Form
✅ Recovery of Documentation if ever lost

Standard Visa Approval Rate is Over 90% With Immigration Advice

Standard Visa Approval Rate is Over 90% With Immigration Advice

24/7/365 Reliable Customer Support

24/7/365 Reliable Customer Support

Easy, Simple and Secure Online Application Form

Easy, Simple and Secure Online Application Form

Detailed Experts Revision Of Your Application Before Submission

Detailed Experts Revision Of Your Application Before Submission

Easy 3 Step Process

Step 1: Enter Your Applicant Information

Step 1

Enter Your Applicant Information & Pay

Step 2: Details Reviewed & Documentation Completed

Step 2

Details Reviewed & Documentation Completed

Step 4: Consultation with legal immigration specialist

Step 3

24/7 Support Available


Please Note: Visa approvals are not guaranteed. Be aware of persons / companies claiming they can guarantee approvals of visas as the process can be complex. If you wish to know more please call us or email with your questions. For a visa waiver you should apply for an ESTA at least 72 hours before travel as per the advice from the U.S. Embassy.



Citizens from countries participating in the Visa Waiver Program are eligible for an ESTA Visitor Visa Waiver. These countries include:

  • United Kingdom (UK), British Citizens
  • Ireland, Irish Citizens
  • Australia, Australian Citizens
  • New Zealand (NZ), New Zealand Citizens

You will need an ESTA for any tourist visits to America. Every member of your family will require an ESTA, regardless of age. This is valid for 90 days, you can travel to multiple states during this time. Any travel longer than that will require a full visa, such as a B2 Visitor Visa.

In some cases you can get an ESTA for a business visit, providing it is unpaid. It is okay for the company to pay for any expenses, including accommodation, flights etc. If you will be paid for any of your time spent in the USA, you should apply for either a B1 Business Visitor Visa or one of the many work visas available.

No. Visas only grant travel to the USA, entry is determined by the customs officers at the border.

When travelling to the United States if you your ESTA is rejected then you will need to apply for a B2 Visa when travelling. Any traveler will need to arrange an appointment at the local embassy of which we can arrange.

Click here for more in-depth frequently asked questions.

All visa applicants are responsible for the accuracy of their visa application forms and must carefully consider the requirements set out in the visa application forms and complete all application forms fully and truthfully and provide correct and accurate information and documentation in support of their visa. is a private visa support company and works under the governance of a SRA registered solicitor and is not affiliated with any government body. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited.
Informative Media UK Ltd - 10435668.